Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Up the Wolves!

I'm sure you are aware that I am a devoted fan (and believe me, given all their ups and downs, you have to be devoted) of Wolverhampton Wanderers - my local team (or at least it was when I was at school).  So I have a concrete and logical reason for being a fan,  But apparently Mark Hamill (yes, Luke Skywalker from Star Wars) is now also a fan - but in his case by accident.  He apparently "liked" a tweet asking if he was a Wolves fan (thinking it referred to the animals) and was then inundated with supportive tweets from fans of the club.  So he now reckons he's a fan by default ("Never heard of them until two days ago...but they made me feel like family").  Mind you, we could do with all the help we can get.  May The Force be with us!!

No comments: