Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ha ha

A man was in a pub, just sitting there looking at his drink. He stayed like that for about a half hour. Then a big trouble making tattooed lorry driver plonked himself down next to him, picked up his drink and downed it in one  The poor man started crying. The lorry driver said, "Oh come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that," the man replied, wiping his tears, "This day has been the worst of my life. First, I overslept and got to work really late. My boss fired me. When I left the building to go to my car, I found  out it had been stolen. The police said there was nothing they could do. I got a cab to go home, and when I got out, I remembered I'd left my wallet on the back seat. The cab driver just drove away. I went inside my house where I found my wife in bed with the gardener. I left home to come to this pub and just when I was thinking about putting an end to it all, you showed up and drank my poison."

No comments: