Saturday, February 25, 2012

Madness at Molineux

I'm sure you're not in the slightest interested, but I feel I must have my say on the farce which has been playing out over the last ten days or so over who should replace McCarthy at Wolves (see post dated 15th Feb).  It quickly became apparent that McCarthy had been sacked with no contingency plan in mind - surely a piece of crass management.  Then over the next week or so it equally became apparent that nobody wanted the job - at least not on the terms on offer.  And the outcome?  They've appointed McCarthy's deputy - the man who was there all along, and who has to bear his share of the responsibility for what went before.  Doesn't make any sense to me.  What's going to change?  They might just as well have stuck with Mick - in fact I wish they had.

No comments: