Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Ha ha.

An old lady, who lived alone with just her cat, Prince, for company, had come across a battered exotic-looking oil lamp in her attic. Tentatively she gave it a rub, and lo and behold a genie appeared in a puff of smoke. "I can grant you three wishes" he said. "Well" said the old lady "I would like to be really rich". "Done" said the genie, and she found herself in a sumptuous mansion with gold and jewels all over the place. "And your second wish?" asked the genie. "Oh, I would really like to be young and beautiful again" said the old lady, and suddenly there she was, once again in the full flush of youth. "And your last wish?" said the genie. The now young and beautiful girl thought for a minute and then said "I wish you could turn my cat Prince into a handsome young man", and so it was, and the genie disappeared in another puff of smoke. The young girl looked at the handsome young man with longing, and he moved sensuously towards her and whispered in her ear "I bet you wish you hadn't had me neutered now, don't you?"

No comments: