Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ha ha.

Fast running out of jokes, but here's an old one -

One bed-time, the mother of a young boy heard him say in his prayers “God bless Grandad”. The next day, his Grandad dropped dead.
Some nights later, she overheard him say “God bless Grandma”. The next day, his Grandma dropped dead.
A few days later, she came downstairs after putting him to bed, and said to her husband “I don’t want to worry you, but I just heard him say ‘God bless Daddy’”
The next day her husband came home from work and said “What a day! I walked to work, because I didn’t dare take the car, I used the stairs because I was frightened of taking the lift, I haven’t eaten or drunk anything all day, but at least I’m still here.”
His wife said “You think you’ve had a bad day - the milkman dropped dead on the doorstep this morning!!”

No comments: