Monday, April 18, 2016

(Un)prepared??

Sad to see the Villa get relegated.  Regular readers will know that "my" team is Wolves, but I had an older cousin who regularly used to take me to see the Villa's home matches when I was a kid, so I have a soft spot for them as well. Difficult to see them coming straight back up with the set-up they have at present - indeed there is a greater probability that they might go straight down to League One.  Let's hope that Lerner can find a buyer who is prepared to put the money in, and that they get a manager who can spend it wisely.  Ironically, they have just re-designed the club badge which used to be a stylised lion with the word "Prepared" below it. The new badge just has a slightly differently designed lion, but (perhaps significantly) they have dropped the word!

No comments: