Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poke, poke.

I've got a new mobile 'phone - well, not new exactly.  What happens is that the grandkids have to have the latest and greatest - it's a matter of street cred - so their old 'phones are passed up the line to us earlier generations.  And I've now got this touch-screen one.  Now I'm a pianist - not that I play very much these days - but as a result I have got supple fingers and good manual dexterity, but I'm finding it extremely difficult to operate the touch screen - I keep hitting the wrong thing.  Text messaging in particular is a frustrating chore.  Why this should be I don't know - I am persevering but at the moment much prefer my old 'phone - problem is that the only person who knows how to switch the sim card over is my eldest grandson, and he's away at University!  Oh well.....

No comments: