Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ha ha

Whilst away, I read a book which suggested - among other things - that the blond-haired gene was in fact connected with superior intelligence, and that "dumb-blonde" jokes were a form of defence by us less intelligent dark-haired types. So having admitted to that, I feel entitled to tell a dumb-blonde joke -

Dumb-blonde goes up to this house, and rings the bell. Bloke answers, and she asks him if he's got any odd jobs she could do for a spot of spare cash. "Well" he says, "the porch does need painting. I was getting round to doing it - I've got the paint, so if you want you can do that. I'll give you £50". "OK" says the blonde, and he hands over the paint and goes back to watching the cricket. A couple of hours later, there's a knock at the back door, and there's the blonde, paint-bespattered. "I've finished" she says, "and in fact there was enough paint to give it two coats. Oh, and by the way, it's not a porch - it's a Maserati!"

No comments: