Sunday, July 16, 2006

When the kissing had to stop

Ludicrous story here in the Midlands of a vicar who has been censured by the Church for kissing a 10-year-old schoolgirl on the forehead - or cheek, depending on which paper you read. He was helping the girl who was struggling with her maths work, and when she finally got it right, gave her the kiss in congratulations. His Bishop has forbidden him from having any more contact with that or any other school, and to give up his post as school governor. How pathetic!! I have mentioned in the past that I play the piano from time to time at my local primary school. On one such visit a little boy came up to me and said "can I have a hug please?". Of course, I gave him one, but what will I do if that happens again? What the hell sort of world is this turning into?

No comments: